Friday, July 26, 2013

MaxLogistix Blog (the story)

Finally my company (Fordiso) launched MaxLogistix Blog. This blog will be used for sharing anything about MaxLogistix. It's been 4 years since the first version of MaxLogistix (now it's the third version) created by my team with support from our founder: Mr. Benjamin Bunawidjaja (IMS group) and his co-founder: Mr. Untung Kurniawan (Surfgold). 4 years ago I also had a plan to share what we've done in MaxLogistix and what MaxLogistix can do for increasing the efficiency of warehousing business, but in that time we were to busy with technical things and the time goes on and we still had no blog at all. Now we have more people in our team and finally we made the plan from 4 years ago comes true (yeah!).

Thanks to Wordpress and it's tons of plugins, we can make a nice designed blog. We use a responsive theme, a social media plugin, a recaptcha plugin, and a SEO plugin. For me this is a new thing I love to explore. One thing I found about Wordpress and Blogger: Blogger has more mobile friendly view than the theme we used in Wordpress, but Wordpress has advantage in term of feature (thanks to tons of plugins). You can compare my blog and MaxLogistix blog. Please feel free to add some comments in those two blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment