Monday, July 29, 2013

Fordiso in Google Maps

Today I received a post card from Google addressed to Fordiso (I'm working there at CTO). Actually I received two letters because I made a mistake and deleted previous location. From this experience, it seems that Google automates the sending letter process and doesn't bother about small details like this.

Letter from Google

I received this card because about two weeks ago I changed Fordiso office location in Google Maps. We have moved our office from Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta to Alam Sutera, Tangerang a year ago but we forgot to also change its location in Google Maps. When I changed its location, Google sent a verification card to our new location. The instruction to verified the changes is written on that card.

Google Maps instruction

Now I'm waiting Google for reviewing the changes and making the changes happened (several more weeks according to Google).

Pending map

No comments:

Post a Comment